- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Photoshop Elements 9 For Dummies Paperback – Oct 5 2010
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Find out how to get more fun from your photos with Photoshop Elements!
Whether you photograph with a top-of-the-line dSLR or snap your family and friends on your cellphone, Photoshop Elements can help you make your photos look their best. And this book makes it easy! Discover how to organize and manage your images, correct common mistakes, tweak color, and print and share your photos any number of ways.
Beginners start here — get familiar with Photoshop Elements — the tools, menus, commands, preferences, and workspaces
Give a makeover — crop photos for better composition, correct an over- or underexposed picture, straighten crooked images, or fix red-eye
Bring out your inner artist — discover how to add effects with filters, get creative with type, or play with the drawing and painting tools
Share your masterpiece — turn your photos into slide shows, calendars, cards, CD/DVD labels, photo books, and even movies
Conjure visual magic — make unwanted objects disappear, move people into or out of an image, and merge photos into a magnificent panorama
Open the book and find:
How to get images into Elements from a variety of sources
Instructions for both Windows and Mac users
Helpful tips for composing better photos
How to correct color, contrast, and clarity
Tips for performing simple image makeovers
Steps for combining multiple images into creative collages
Details about sharing photos on your favorite social networks
How to upload and save images to Photoshop.com
Find your way around the tools, menus, panels, buttons, and options
Edit and crop images, enhance color, fix flaws, and apply filters
Scan a photo, make a slide show, and create a photo album online
IN FULL COLOR!
About the Author
Barbara Obermeier is principal of Obermeier Design, a graphic design studio in California. She is currently a faculty member in the School of Design at Brooks Institute.
Ted Padova is an internationally recognized authority on Adobe Acrobat, PDF, and digital imaging.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Adobe Photoshop
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Introductory Guides
- Books > For Dummies Store > Arts & Photography
- Books > Textbooks