- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Phototherapy Techniques: Exploring the Secrets of Personal Snapshots and Family Albums Paperback – Aug 1 1999
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Founder and Director of the Photo Therapy Centre in Vancouver, Canada, and former Editor of the Journal Phototherapy, Judy Weiser is a licensed Psychologist and registered Art Therapist who has focused her thirty-plus years of therapy practice on using Photo Therapy techniques to help her clients heal. She currently consults, lectures, and gives training workshops world-wide, teaching people how to use these techniques to improve their therapy practice -and their lives.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Color
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Reference
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Portraits
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Counseling
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Psychotherapy, TA & NLP
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Psychiatric
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Social Work
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing > Psychiatric
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Visual Arts > Photography
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Psychotherapy