The Picture of Dorian Gray (Sous-titres franais)
|List Price:||CDN$ 24.95|
|Price:||CDN$ 17.84 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 7.11 (28%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Super Saver Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Picture Of Dorian Gray, The (1945) (DVD)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Hurd Hatfield as Dorian Gray was the perfect choice. He has the look of someone who has been sheltered from the world. He looked untouched as he committed the evil the sealed his fate. Sanders and Hatfield were perfect together.
Angela Lansbury as Sibyl Vane has a short put very important role, you can hear her heart break when Dorian leaves her.
It is a slow and somber ride down the path to evil but that makes it so much more real.
Wonderful sets, great lighting, perfect casting, this film calls out for a DVD version stuffed with extras.
It should be done now while we still have some of the actors and crew from the film still alive.
Great film for a lonely night when the shadows are long and dark.
Most recent customer reviews
THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY  [Blu-ray] [US Import] Perfection on the Outside! Murderous Corruption Within!
Years change. Handsome Dorian Gray does not. Read more
There is at least one other version of this original story, and both are satisfying.Published 17 months ago by firstname.lastname@example.org
It was many years since I had watched this film. Never thought I'd find it for me to have. It was wonderful to have found it and for the service of when I purchased and delivered... Read morePublished on Jan. 3 2012 by Silvana Rossi
Anything written by Oscar Wilde is worthy of at least one Movie. This story is loaded with the wit and wisdom of the great playwright. Read morePublished on April 3 2009 by Don Madge
"I sent my soul through the invisible,
Some letter of that after-life to spell;
And by and by my soul returned to me,
And answered, `I myself an Heaven and... Read more
We had to watch this movie in my English class and it totally sucked! The music was corny and i couldn't tell what the hell was going on. Read morePublished on April 21 2004 by Nikki
Look for similar items by category
- Movies & TV > Animation > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Classics > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Classics > Drama
- Movies & TV > Classics > Horror
- Movies & TV > Classics > Kids & Family
- Movies & TV > Classics > Mystery & Suspense
- Movies & TV > Classics > Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Movies & TV > Comedy > Classic Comedies
- Movies & TV > Drama > Classics
- Movies & TV > Drama > Love & Romance
- Movies & TV > Horror > Classic Horror & Monsters
- Movies & TV > Horror > Frighteningly Funny
- Movies & TV > Kids & Family > Classics
- Movies & TV > Kids & Family > Fantasy
- Movies & TV > Kids & Family > Scary Movies & Mysteries
- Movies & TV > Mystery & Suspense > Classics
- Movies & TV > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy