Pierre Bourdieu: Key Concepts Paperback – Sep 16 2014
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"The book manages that extraordinary feat of offering both accessible introductions to Bourdieu's concepts that are 'good to think with' whilst also offering a depth of analysis that will engage scholars already familiar with Bourdieu's work. Whether a chapter says something new about familiar concepts like habitus, field, or capital, or it introduces less discussed concepts like conatus, the writing stretches the reader's understanding of what sociological theory can be." - Arthur Frank, University of Calgary
About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Philosophers
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Social Scientists & Psychologists
- Books > History > Europe > France
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Political
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > History & Theory
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Textbooks > Education > Educational Philosophy
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Philosophy
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political History
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology