Pilgrims, Patrons, and Place: Localizing Sanctity in Asian Religions Hardcover – May 1 2003
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Pilgrims, Patrons, and Place: Localizing Sanctity in Asian Religions is an important marker of the growing awareness in Asian Studies of the significance of 'place' as a productive analytical category ... This volume will play a useful role in the scholar's library. -- Frances Garrett University of Toronto Quarterly, Winter 2004/05
About the Author
Phyllis Granoff and Koichi Shinohara are professors in the Department of Religious Studies at McMaster University.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Eastern > Buddhism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Philosophy of Religion
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Asian American Studies
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Buddhism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Hinduism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Comparative Religion