biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store s Tools ca_ty_gno

on September 27, 2011
This mat is very well made and seems to be able to take all the struggling that I do as a beginner at yoga. It's a nicer quality that the ones at the yoga studio and seems a little thicker. I love the vibrant colour - I chose the purple.
on October 3, 2011
Very good quality and comfortable. It also was longer than most mats and suited by longer body. I would definately buy from this manufactuer again.
on September 13, 2013
Exactly as shown, nice bright colour, thickness is perfect for using it on hardwood flooring. No bad plastic smell that I had read about in other reviews.
on April 28, 2012
Although this is a nice mat, its not ideal for yoga use because when i have even just the slightest sweat I begin to slip on the mat and have no grip with my hands.
on December 19, 2013
This product is useful for Yoga. I takes easely the shape of the floor. Only negative point: it is king of sticky material.
on May 16, 2013
as a guy just learning the art of Yoga, I find this mat to be quite supportive on your entire body. It's thick enough that when you're lying on the floor, you don't hurt your back yet thin enough that you still feel the various "massaging feelings" that each yoga pose is suppose to impose. Also, I like that this mat is a little longer as my body type is quite tall. the only other thing I would want this mat to include is a carrying case or a strap of some sort for easier transport.
on May 16, 2014
its a yoga mat. it does what its supposed to. happy to move away from plastics for my grounding sessions
on April 16, 2013
The good:

It's thin, light, and you won't slip on this mat.

The bad:

it's so thin that you feel the floor underneath, so it's not very comfortable. I put my old Pilates mat underneath it and it feels fine now. They should add some more padding to the underside or increase the thickness of the mat.
on May 9, 2013
It's an okay mat. It's not the most elegant or soft, but it does the job. 6MM is kind of thin, if you wonder. If you would like a thicker cushion, don't go for this one. If you don't want to feel like you're walking on a mattress and you don't care about the looks, this one is perfect.
on December 6, 2013
I've been using it for daily routines and so far it is pretty good. I mainly use it for ab exercises, so I lay it down on the floor to do leg raises and sit ups. Nice feel to the mat and does lessen the pain from doing sit-ups on the floors :)