Did you mean: plants & asteroids
Showing 8 Results
Weather and Climate on Planets by K.IA. Kondrat'ev and G.E. Hunt (Nov 1981)
Mechanics of Turbulence of Multicomponent Gases by M.Y. Marov and Aleksander V. Kolesnichenko (Feb 28 2002)
- Page 54: ... major planets and small ... migration of asteroids and comets which ... See a random page in this book.
Encyclopedia of Planetary Sciences by J.H. Shirley and Rhodes W. Fairbridge (Jan 31 2001)
Modern Celestial Mechanics: Dynamics in the Solar System by Alessandro Morbidelli (May 16 2002)
- "... encounters between the planet and the asteroid, which destabilize the ..." Read more
Earth-Moon Relationships: Proceedings of the Conference held in Padova, Italy at the Accademia Galileiana di Scienze... by Cesare Barbieri and Francesca Rampazzi (Sep 30 2001)
- Page 115: ... hard to identify which planets or asteroids are the actual parents of ... See a random page in this book.
Twenty First Century Science: GCSE Physics Resources and Planning Pack by University of York Science Education Group and the Nuffield Foundation (Feb 24 2011)
- Usually ships in 2 to 4 weeks
- More buying choices - Paperback
- CDN$ 567.69 new (3 offers)
- CDN$ 830.93 used (1 offer)
- Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
- Page 7: ... Sun in elongated orbits; planets and asteroids — orbit the sun in ... See a random page in this book.
The Magnetic Field of the Earth: Paleomagnetism, the Core, and the Deep Mantle by Ronald T. Merrill, Michael W. McElhinny and Phillip L. McFadden (Sep 1996)
- Page 381: ... ii) There are nine planets and an asteroid belt (between Mars and ... See a random page in this book.