Did you mean: plants & asteroids
Weather and Climate on Planets by K.IA. Kondrat'ev and G.E. Hunt (Nov 1981)
Encyclopedia of Planetary Sciences by J.H. Shirley and Rhodes W. Fairbridge (Jan 31 2001)
Earth-Moon Relationships: Proceedings of the Conference held in Padova, Italy at the Accademia Galileiana di Scienze... by Cesare Barbieri and Francesca Rampazzi (Sep 30 2001)
- Page 115: ... hard to identify which planets or asteroids are the actual parents of ... See a random page in this book.
Raphael's 51-Year Ephemeris - 2000-2050 by Foulsham (Jul 1 2008)
- Page 6: ... deemed to be a ‘dwarf planet'. The largest asteroid, Ceres, is also ... See a random page in this book.
The Magnetic Field of the Earth: Paleomagnetism, the Core, and the Deep Mantle by Ronald T. Merrill, Michael W. McElhinny and Phillip L. McFadden (Sep 1996)
- Page 381: ... ii) There are nine planets and an asteroid belt (between Mars and ... See a random page in this book.
Twenty First Century Science: GCSE Physics Resources and Planning Pack by University of York Science Education Group and the Nuffield Foundation (Feb 24 2011)
- Usually ships in 1 to 3 weeks
- More buying choices - Paperback
- CDN$ 567.69 new (3 offers)
- CDN$ 798.57 used (1 offer)
- Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
- Page 7: ... Sun in elongated orbits; planets and asteroids — orbit the sun in ... See a random page in this book.