PlayStation 4 500 GB - Standard Edition
- "Suspend mode" eliminates the load time on your saved game and allows you to immediately return to where you left off by pressing the power button.
- Background downloading and updating capability also allows you to immediately play digital titles as they download, or update the system when the hardware is powered off.
- PlayStation 4 lets you inst
- Broadcast while you play in real-time through Ustream, allowing friends to comment or jump into your game in new ways.
- Games already announced for the PlayStation 4 include first party titles Killzone: Shadow Fall, inFamous Second Son, Driveclub and Kn Games already announced for the PlayStation 4 include first party titles Killzone: Shadow Fall, inFamous Second Son, Driveclub and Knack as well as partner titles Destiny, Diablo III, Deep Down and Watch Dogs.ack as well as partner titles Destiny, Diablo III, Deep Down and Watch Dogs.
- PlayStation 4 redefines rich and immersive gameplay with powerful graphics and speed, intelligent personalization, deeply integrated social capabilities, and innovative second-screen features
- Platform: PlayStation 4
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Previously Enjoyed & Fully Guaranteed
(All used games are 1/2 price when you purchase a console, *In-Store only)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
However sadly Amazon Canada, the lesser 4th stepchild/ distant cousin of Amazon USA is not shipping our pre-orders to arrive on launch day - like the original posting had led us to believe.
How is this a "launch edition" when we won't even receive it at launch? It's ridiculous and will greatly effect the way I pre-order anything/if at all from Amazon Canada in the future.
First world issues? For sure. But I mean, really. Canada is always lied to and treated like a subordinate.
I chose PS4 over Xbox One just because I like more the Sony exclusives than the Microsoft's ones and everyone should buy the console that suits him the best and not because people say ps4 is better than xbox one.
I enjoyed the console so much, it looks nice and so is its performance. This is a huge improvement from the previous generation consoles and I expect the games to get even better because the developers will focus more on the current gen consoles rather than the last ones.
Backwards compatibility is not a problem for me, the ps3 has a different architecture and I never expected to play ps3 games on this one nor would I have used it anyway.
The only negative point I have about the console is the battery life of the controller, I wish it lasted a bit longer but this is not a deal breaker for me.
I bought her a few days ago and use it with an gold plated HDMI, because all televisions recognize the playstation 4 and switch automatically to the hdmi port. here is a cheap gold plated HDMI :
Of course if you have a playstation 4 - you want to play with friends or family. when you have a black playstation 4, it's very nice to use a black controller. here you can find one:
The camera of the PS4 is very nice, too! Of course the cam of the XOne is better, but anyway you can do very nice things with the cam.and the ps4 eye cam is much cheaper then kinect.
here is a link for the camera:
And do't forget, of course you need a very good television to see what the playstation can =) so if you have the money i recommend you to buy a 4K Ultra HD television - if you haven't a LED Full HD
LED Full HD TV:
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00LQKL61U/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?Read more ›
Most recent customer reviews
Works fine - but having to pay another $50/year to use it online kind of sucks. Also the library of available games is taking a LOOONG time to come close to what's out there for... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Grant
If you haven't bought an Xbox 360 or PS3 in the past, jump immediately on the PS4 bandwagon. The console is sufficiently capable, has a great interface, fun 3rd party (non-sony... Read morePublished 28 days ago by Fair_shopper
Best Console on the market still a bit limited in games but is good in the rest of things it does.Published 1 month ago by Maurice Williams
You're gonna want to upgrade the HDD to at least a 1 TB hard drive because 500GB is just not enough.Published 1 month ago by Ian L
Came with non functioning USBs and no warranty coverage at all or a care from Amazon or Sony.
So no headset functionality! Great!