Pocket Life Coach: Coach Yourself to Health and Happiness Paperback – Jan 9 2008
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Pete Chapman, a Lincolnshire farm boy, had dreams of making it big and became British Bodybuilding Champion in 1991. After breaking the ensuing body obsession and drug dependency, he studied yoga, nutrition, philosophy and many other healing arts and this led to his own radio fitness show. He has run a gym, trained professional athletes and has worked with youth groups to develop drug rehab and wellness programmes. Now living and working in the US Pete mentors and trains teenagers to be healthy and successful.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Applied Psychology
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Transformation
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation