summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: Board book|Change

on October 18, 2012
I should mention that I hate it but the kids love it--which is what counts...The animals sound like they may be sick and I got very tired of hearing an elephant trumpeting at all times of the day but the kids could not put this book down! A must-buy for boys, you can use the book to get up and act things out or give for independent reading, toddlers and older children alike. Another idea: Preface giving this book as a gift with a trip to your local zoo.
on December 3, 2011
Nice large, colourful pages. Good compliment to the "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see?" book by the same author. Some of the 10 electronic synsithized animal sound buttons (elephant, peacock and human) sound realistic, but the rest sound very poor and are no good for my hearing impaired daughter. Wish they could have improved the other 7 sounds...
on April 2, 2016
Love the book and the sounds were so fun however after a few times reading it the buttons aren't working anymore which we are very sad about because we love reading the book to our daughter.... We sti use the book just without the sounds
on March 28, 2016
great book, some of the animal sounds are a little off. The snake for example is not what I would have expected nor what my son recognizes as a snake sound. But otherwise the book is great quality!
on June 15, 2016
Love this book and the sounds is a great addition. Easy push buttons- our 13 month old can push them :)
on March 16, 2016
Amazing product. This came extreme quickly! I would recommend to anyone!
on October 31, 2015
Very sturdy pages, good pictures, cute sounds. Toddlers love it.
on November 13, 2014
I love Eric Carle and collaborated books. Great art and stories.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 21, 2014
Cute sound book. Our one year old loves it!
on April 19, 2015
Sturdy, fun and great sound effects!