- Product Dimensions: 13.4 x 9.9 x 0.6 cm ; 18 g
- Shipping Weight: 23 g
- Item model number: P-SDX64G10-GEPOL
- ASIN: B008LSK8UK
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Feb. 26 2013
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #149,467 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Polaroid 64GB High Speed SDXC CL10 UHS-1 Rated Flash Memory (P-SDX64G10-GEPOL)
- Great for action photography, burst mode shooting and recording Full HD video
- 35MB/s write speed, 50MB/s read speed and UHS-1 speed class for higher performance
- Class 10 rating is ideal for full HD video recorders
- Three year limited warranty
When you need Incredible storage speed reach for Polaroid SDHC flash memory cards. These cards feature 50MB/s read speeds, 35MB/s write speeds, are Class 10 rated and engineered with UHS-1 (Ultra High Speed) bus interfaces - the highest rating available and perfect for capturing images of any subject matter, light setting and those hard to capture high speed action shots.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I got the same results with two different USB 3.0 chipsets
1) onboard Intel USB 3.0 controller with latest driver 220.127.116.11
2) Renasas uPD720201 USB 3.0 controller latest driver 18.104.22.168, latest firmware 22.214.171.124
Using Kingston mobilelite g3 usb 3.0 card reader (which is capable of 95MB/s read and write speed). This card is basically 10% slower than rated speeds. I was hoping that it would have beat the rated speeds like my other PNY cards.
Since this is an SDXC card, it comes preformatted with exFAT file system, which is not as compatible with older SD devices. But make sure card reader or camera is marked as SDHC or SDXC capable and it should be compatible with this card.
This is a great value for the price, most 64GB cards in this price range are not this fast, and are not as reputable as Polaroid (OEM PNY). Only thing is this card comes with 3 year warranty, while PNY branded cards come with lifetime warranty. But if it lasts one year in my hands, it should last a lifetime.
I bought 10 of these cards, and they all perform perfectly with no issues.
Just keep in mind, this is a SDXC card, not the old SDHC/SD card which means the difference storage format!
So if it won't apply to some old devices, check the manual before you buy if you are not sure.
I tested it against one of my best SDHC and X cards, cost me allot more and I copied 32 megs of Video in one file and this was 2 second behind to transfer than cards I pay 80 bucks for.
I am going to pick some more up, if available since this review made me think of it.
People that state it doesn't work for HD recording must be using devices that require greater than 35/mbs which the specs clearly state this card is.....no fault of the card.......it will work in almost all the consumer grade HD video devices (including DSLR's)..........I use this on a GH3 with high bitrate 72/mbps footage and it works every time without problem!
5***** in my opinion.