Police Interrogations and False Confessions: Current Research Practice and Policy Recommendations Hardcover – Mar 19 2010
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
By E. Ervin - Published on Amazon.com
We need this book to be publicized more and more people need to read it. There should be information such as this out there for everybody to read and understand. I am glad to see this one written and available.
By Maria Dominessy - Published on Amazon.com
Format: Hardcover Verified Purchase
Very well written on a subject that has had few too little research.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Forensic Psychology
- Books > Law > Academic Materials > Criminal Procedure
- Books > Law > Criminal Law > Criminal Procedure
- Books > Law > Procedures & Litigation > Criminal Procedure
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Psychiatry