Bejeweled Twist is PopCap's latest addition to the award-winning puzzle/strategy franchise that Guinness World Records 2010 Gamer's Edition recently named Most Popular Puzzle Game Series of the Century. Like the original, Bejeweled Twist is a game that anyone can play and enjoy. Twisting is the basic mechanic in Bejeweled Twist, giving the game even more depth and strategy. Players earn points by matching three or more gems. Every time you make a match, the gems explode and new gems fall down to fill in the board. The Nintendo DS version of Bejeweled Twist incorporates all the explosive power gems, game modes (Classic, Zen, Blitz and Challenge) and stunning graphics that people loved in the PC/Mac version. This version also includes an all-new 2-player wireless Battle mode and the ability to upgrade spaceships when competing with friends. It’s a brilliant new way to play!
Be brilliant in the hit PopCap® game on DS®!
Spin, match, explode… wow! It’s a brilliant new way to play the world’s #1 puzzle game! Spin and match explosive gems for shockwaves of fun in the new Nintendo DS® version of the award-winning PopCap® game. Rotate jewels to set up electrifying combos, outwit obstacles like Locks and Bombs, and create high-voltage Lightning and Flame gems. Game Modes
When you want to dial up the intensity, go for Challenge mode or five-minute Blitz. Want to take on a friend? Enter the DS-exclusive, 2-player Battle mode. And if relaxing is more your style, kick up your feet with stress-free Zen. No matter the mode, you’ll discover new strategies, improve your moves and find endless ways to win!
- Spin your way through five entrancing game modes — Classic, Zen, Challenge, Blitz and the 2-player, wireless Battle mode
- Test your twisting skills in over 90 Challenges on 13 different planets to unlock Eclipse mode!
- Clear away Locks and Bombs for magnificent bonuses
- Create Flame and Lightning power gems, plus elusive and spectacular Fruit gems
- Stack up your high scores on local leaderboards
- Upgrade your spaceship in all-new Battle mode
- Start playing quickly with in-game tips and easy to use stylus-based controls
- Editor’s Choice Award, PC Magazine (PC version, 2008)
- Casual Game of the Year, Yahoo! Games (PC version, 2008)