I bought this the first day it came out and I absolutely loved every minute of it. I couldn't stop listening to it, it's awesome!! All songs 5/5
1. Floorfiller-great song for dancing, I could listen to it 7 times in a row and not get tired of it!
2. Can't Help Falling In Love-the song I originally bought it for, best cover of this song I've heard, actually it's the only one.
3. Let Your Heart Do All The Talking-Awesome song, really like the music, and the single version is the greatest!
4. Closer To Perfection-This one sounds really cool and I don't know if you noticed but when they say "now I got it together, I'm stronger than ever" sounds like Halfway Around The World.
5. Hi And Goodbye-First ballad of the CD and guess what it's awesome... I love the chorus.
6. This Year-Cool song. I listen to it every new year.
7. Slam-this is good, my sister and my cousin made a dance to it and it was so cool
8. Cross My Heart-One of my favorites on here, Really cool South American feel and the lyrics are so cool. reminds me of Pismo or Monterey cause this CD was all I listened to when I went both places.
9. Singled Out-Cool chorus and the guitar is cool too.
10. Oh, Oh... Yeah-Another favorite. The lyrics are kinda funny but I love it. Me and my cousins made a Music video for it, it's so cool. I was Dhani, My sister was Sara (her name is sarah!), And my two cousins were Marie and Amit.
11. In the Blink Of An Eye-Awesome ballad, lyrics are so original
12. School's Out-By this time you already have popped (LOL) really great cover of Alice Cooper's.
Overall this is an AWESOME CD!! Buy it. If you're into the Alanis Morisette-y, dark like brooding, I never go out into the sunshine and my life is a miserable black hole of depression kinda thing, then you'd think they'd stink, But for driving around with the top down, loving life kinda thing, they're really good! (Courtesy of The Lizzie McGuire Movie)