- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Post-War Borneo, 1945-1950: Nationalism, Empire and State-Building Hardcover – May 9 2013
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ooi Keat Gin is Professor of History and Co-ordinator of the Asia Pacific Research Unit in the School of Humanities, Universiti Sains Malaysia, and also serves as Editor-in- Chief of the International Journal of Asia-Pacific Studies (IJAPS) (http://ijaps.usm.my/).
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Asia > Brunei
- Books > History > Asia > Indonesia
- Books > History > Asia > Japan
- Books > History > Asia > Southeast Asia
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Civil Rights & Liberties
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Asia
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Civil Rights