- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Practical VoIP Security Paperback – May 27 2006
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This book was written for the thousands of IT professionals―from CIOs to circuit-switched telecom engineers―who are now responsible for deploying and maintaining secure VoIP networks. The book explains the impact on your VoIP network of PSTN, SIP, H.323, firewalls, NAT, encryption, and the regulatory environment. Coverage includes evaluation, design, integration, and management of VoIP networking components, including IP telephones, gateways, gatekeepers, registration servers, media servers, and proxy servers. Throughout the book, the authors rely on their extensive real-world experience to provide readers with practical applications and solutions.
About the Author
Thomas Porter, Ph.D. (CISSP, CCNP, CCDA, CCSE/SA, ACE, IAM) served as the first Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) at Avaya, and is currently the Lead Security Architect for Business Communication Consulting and Director of IT Security for the FIFA 2006 World Cup in Germany He is a past member of the IP Security Protocol Working Group, and the Executive Telecommunications Board of the State University of New York. He is currently a member of the IEEE, and OASIS (Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards).
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This book give an intruduction to the basics elements in PBX,
and when talking abount VoIP, it just make reference to Asterisk Configurations
and about security, please this book only make reference to some basic of security isues
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > Security+
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Privacy
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Security
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs > ISDN
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Telephony
- Books > Computers & Technology > Security & Encryption
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Security & Encryption > Encryption
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Networking