Polish your French grammar skills and communicate with more savoir-faire
The only way to build your confidence in a second language is to practice, practice, practice. From present tense of regular verbs to direct object pronouns, this comprehensive guide and workbook covers all aspects of French grammar that you need to master.
Focusing on the practical aspects of French as it's really spoken, each unit of Practice Makes Perfect: Complete French Grammar features clear explanations, numerous realistic examples, and dozens of engaging exercises.
Practice Makes Perfect: Complete French Grammar makes mastering grammar easy with:
- Clear, down-to-earth, easy-to-follow explanations that make even the most complex principles easy to understand
- Example sentences that illustrate and clarify each grammatical point
- Dozens of exercises in formats suited to every learning style
- Practical and high-frequency vocabulary used throughout
- A detailed answer key for quick, easy progress checks
With help from this book, you can effortlessly use:
* Verbs ending in -oir * Infinitives * Relative pronouns * Gerunds * Pronominal verbs * Passé Composé * Expressions of time * Passive voice