on September 5, 2012
I was a little bit skeptical at first when I saw you could buy HDMI cables for <$5 as opposed to our friendly box stores here in Canada that charge anywhere from $30-100++ per HDMI cable, I mean are you serious!? It is just a cable! The quality of your equipment and audio/video signal is what makes most of the difference. These 6' Premium HDMI cables have tight fitting connections and the cord itself looks nice and seems very durable--really all you can ask for... So pocket your money folks and buy $5 HDMI cables, you won't be disappointed, and you will wonder why anyone would ever pay for one of those expensive box store cables. If you like to spend lots of money on something just because it makes you feel like you are getting a better product, do that on a nice AVR or TV, not on a cable that will make no difference in the end. Thanks. I plan on buying more of the cables in 10-ft as 6-ft ended up being slightly short for my application.
on February 13, 2012
Work perfectly like a 200$ Monster Cable no problem, fast shipping work on my Sony 3D blu-ray 1.4 and my Samsung 3D TV
on May 26, 2016
I brought this as a spare and ended up using it a lot more then expected. This cable is surprising reliable for the price. I have been using it for 3 years now, switching from my tv to my laptop and to other media devices almost on a daily basis and its till working great. Great quantity product.
on January 2, 2012
A great buy! Don't be fooled into buying a $20-30 cable when this one does the job nicely and doesn't cost you a fortune
on August 27, 2012
I had bought three of these & all them work as good as my $70 Monster cable that I had bought with my HDTV.
I was skeptical about the 3D but Just tried one of these with brand new Optoma HD33 projector & I was amazed at the 3D picture.Can't match the quality for this price, it's a steal
on February 23, 2012
I basically bought this cable because I had bought a new Sony Bravia TV and want to use Bravia Sync between my tv and my PS3. Bravia Sync is the Sony version of hdmi-cec. So this 5 dollar cable is great, it works how it's supposed to, and i'm very happy with it.
on March 20, 2015
This cable does not meet HDMI 1.4 Standard because DOES NOT support HDMI-CEC technology. I tried to connect Samsung smart TV with Raspberry 2 player, but Samsung Anynet+ did not recognize Raspberry 2 as an CEC supported device.
After that I bought for 5 dollars the cheapest Philips HDMI cable in nearest Walmart, and CEC started work perfectly.
Do not waste your money, this cable is the same as in any dollar store.
on August 23, 2012
The cable was delivered very quickly and works perfectly fine. I can't even tell a difference between using this cable and my monster hdmi cable. Noo complaints
on April 24, 2013
Received the cable very quickly, it works and does the job but what is received in the mail does not match with the picture. The packet or the cable doesn't say that it is 24K gold plated. The connector shown in the picture looks like high quality but the actual product have a normal one, which is available in dollar store.
on November 15, 2011
For 2 $, same results than a 100$ cable. Don't chose a pricy cable, You won't Have better définition. The cheapest cable Will do the job.