march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on October 15, 2011
This item has CHI in the title, which is not only misleading, but downright wrong. I ordered this item for my girlfriend because I thought it was produced by CHI, but it is not. It is a cheap chinese knockoff. Manufactured in China, and distributed by an outfit out of El Paso, Texas. When you look at the FINE print on the box, it says "**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Farouk Systems, Inc, the owner of the trademark CHI". Be warned, if you are looking for a CHI item, this is NOT it.
on October 14, 2011
I purchased this product expecting a CHI brand item. Instead this was a CHI STYLE item that used the word CHI on the package at least five times stating as good as a CHI and as Hot as a CHI, you get the idea. Only purchase this item if you want an angry teen in your house.
on October 1, 2011
I purchased the Pro Beauty straightener for curling purposes only, since the clamping curler I had did not do the trick (I have very straight hair that's long and heavy, so the curls always die out fast). A friend of mine had used a CHI on my hair and it lasted into the following day, so I bought this product (about half the cost of a professional CHI). First time I used it, the curls lasted until the next day (with some hair spray of course). The design is easy to use and the on/off switch is in a spot where you aren't constantly turning it off by accident (unlike many other curlers/straighteners). Overall, I'm very happy with the product. I wish someone designed a curler for people with a lot of hair so it didn't take so long though....

I watched this video to help me know how to do the curls. Hope you find it helpful: [...]
on November 4, 2011
This is my first time owning a straightener, and that's saying something because I'm 50! Just love the way it flattens out my unmanagable, bulky mess of hair. It's also great on the day's I don't feel like washing my hair...I just give it a once over and it looks great!
on September 25, 2014
This product was replacing my CHI flat iron but I was looking for a more economical choice that did the same job. This is just the product! When you first take it out, the body of the iron feels a bit cheaper, but the flat irons themselves do just as good of a job, for a fraction of the price. This seller was fast. The flat iron got here earlier than anticipated.
on April 29, 2015
Shows as black in the picture, I got red:( but no big deal;)
It catches my hair a bit and rips it out, which is a big deal to me as I have thin hair.
There is no way to adjust temperature, just an on/ off switch.
on March 31, 2012
I thought I was buying a Chi straightner as per the description but it was not. It is still good and I'm happy with it but the description is misleading. Had I known I probably wouldn't have bought it.
on November 22, 2013
Just what my wanted better than local store prices. I am ordering more products from amazon to save on local taxes, and avoid new local charges for disposal fees
on March 25, 2013
Way better price than a Chi, heats up nicely, the cord moves freely while using and springs open when pressure is released from plates. Very satisfied!
on February 24, 2013
great product at a good price. thankx and will probabale order more in the future.would recomend this product to everyone.