- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Procedures in Marriage and Family Therapy (4th Edition) Paperback – Feb 19 2008
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Procedures in Marriage and Family Therapy, 4/e
By: Gregory W. Brock, University of Kentucky
& Charles P. Barnard, University of Wisconsin, Stout
This handy reference book guides practitioners through the procedures in marriage and family therapy:from common to troublesome situations:including child-custody evaluation, alcohol abuse, and more!
This handbook is both a student's and clinician's guide to handling situations through the use of in-depth explanations. Those studying Family Therapy or just starting their careers will especially appreciate the handbook's clear directions, along with the authors’ values:which are the product of many years of experience.
Features of the New Edition:
- A compilation of up to contemporary techniques and procedures for marriage and family therapy students and clinicians
- A resource book that can be used at any stage of a therapist's career, and is particularly helpful to those just starting out as marriage and family therapists
- New! A carefully constructed and comprehensive index makes finding solutions quick and easy.
** MHL ad here **
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > By Topic > Family
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > By Topic > Marriage
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Counseling > Couples & Family Therapy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Psychoanalysis
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Psychotherapy, TA & NLP
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Poverty > Social Services & Welfare
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Policy
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Psychotherapy