Proceedings of the Ninth Seminar of the Iats, 2000. Volume 5: Amdo Tibetans in Transition: Society and Culture in the Post-Mao Era Hardcover – Jun 11 2002
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Toni Huber, Ph.D. (1993), is Senior Lecturer in Religious Studies at Victoria University, an Alexander von Humboldt Fellow (1997-1998), and author of both The Cult of Pure Crystal Mountain (Oxford, 1999) and The Guide To India by Amdo Gendun Chophel (LTWA, 2000), as well as numerous scholarly articles on Tibetan culture and society.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Interior Design
- Books > History > Asia > China
- Books > History > Asia > Tibet
- Books > History > Middle East
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Interior Design
- Books > Textbooks > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Asia
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Middle East
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences