march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on May 20, 2010
It worked fine for the first few weeks. I loved it, it cooked the rice just like i wanted. But then after a month, I noticed that the rice wasn't cooking as well as it used to, then it just suddenly stopped working. It lasted less than two months.

If you want a temporary rice cooker then i can recommend it, but otherwise look elsewhere.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 22, 2014
I've had this rice cooker for over a year now, I bought it in Nov. 2012, and have had no serious probems with it. I use it quite frequently, at least twice a week and have found that if you follow the directions that come with it then you will be satisfied with the results. It's also incredibly easy to clean. The only complaint I have, and it's a very minor one, is the bolt that holds the handle to the lid started to rust about a month ago and I had to replace that but it was quite simple to do.
on February 25, 2010
I have had 2 different rice cookers before this one and this is the first one I have had that won't cook rice perfectly every time.

If you follow the instructions and do 1 cup of rice for 2 cups of water, your rice will come out very sticky. I'm currently trying to work out my own formula to get the thing to work.

The other thing is that most rice cookers have little indicator lines inside the compartment where you put the rice. This rice cooker only has a min. and max. line. This is very annoying compared to other rice cookers as you have to use the little cup they provide to add water instead of just lining up the water with the line inside the compartment.

I would not recommend this product at all. Look elsewhere...
on February 7, 2012
This is a great product for cooking rice love it:)I would highly recommend this one it's not to heavy or does not take up a lot of space.
on October 24, 2010
First off made brown and wild rice mixture and it came out perfectly. But am saving the box in case it does fail after a few uses as it did for another reviewer.
on May 23, 2013
I love my new Rice Cooker. It takes a very little space, and works well.
Thanks to everyone at Amazon.

Elizabeth T
on December 13, 2013
I prefer this size item so I chose this quality brand to replace the larger one that the non-stick coating had failed on. Seems to work quite well and we will see if the coating holds up. This brand has a good reputation, though. I expect it will hold up just fine
on December 25, 2015
The rice cooker says it's 8 cups or 2L and the container is only 0.8L/4 cup size. I bought this as a Christmas present and it's too late to return it to Amazon now. Very disappointed with this product - will not buy kitchen appliances from Amazon again.
on May 4, 2016
I bought this nearly 3 years ago, we use it once or twice a week, and it is still working great. If all you need is a basic, modestly sized model this one is a great value.
on March 14, 2014
okay rice cooker especially the price.
makes great presents for people that don;t cook rice often.
if price was cheaper it would been a fantastic deal.

See 1 answered question