- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
A Professional s Guide to Data Communication in a TCP/IP World Hardcover – Sep 8 2004
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
E. Bryan Carne has extensive professional experience working for GTE Laboratories, where he directed the telecommunications programs In addition, he worked in key positions for contractors associated with military communications and intelligence collection programs. More recently, Dr. Carne served as a visiting professor of electrical engineering at Northeastern University and a visiting professor of telecommunications and information systems at Christian Brothers University. He is a Life Senior Member of the IEEE and earned his Ph.D. in electrical engineering at the University of London.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Software Engineering > Information Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Administration
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs > Networks
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs > TCP-IP
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > E-mail
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Industrial & Technical
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Networking