A much-needed resource on database development and enterprise integration for the iPhone
An enormous demand exists for getting iPhone applications into the enterprise and this book guides you through all the necessary steps for integrating an iPhone app within an existing enterprise. Experienced iPhone developers will learn how to take advantage of the built-in capabilities of the iPhone to confidently implement a data-driven application for the iPhone.
- Introducing Data-Driven Applications
- The iPhone and iPad Database: Sqlite
- Displaying Your Data: The UITableView
- ipad Interface Elements
- Introducing Core Data
- Modeling Data in Xcode
- Building a Core Data Application
- Core Data-Related Cocoa Features
- Core Data Migration and Performance
- Working with Xml on the iPhone
- Integrating with Web Services
Professional iPhone and iPad Database Application Programming gets you up to speed on developing data-driven applications for the iPhone.