Amazon.ca Product Description
In the world of Professor Layton, puzzles hide in every corner. When the professor's mentor is mysteriously murdered, a cursed artifact called the Elysian Box appears to be behind it. With a ticket to the Molentary Express as their only lead, Professor Layton and Luke embark on an adventure that will test their wits and work their brains. Calling all brainteaser fans! With tons of in-game puzzles of different types and difficulties, there's something for everyone from kids to adults. As Professor Layton, you'll open doors with sliding puzzles, uncover clues with logic puzzles, and find answers by solving riddles. A cinematic experience! This large-scale sequel to Professor Layton and the Curious Village features three times the voiced dialogue and movies of its predecessor. The fully voiced movies, hand-drawn art style, and cast of eccentric characters bring the story to life and are sure to charm puzzle fans young and old.
When Professor Layton's mentor, Dr. Schrader, turns up dead, it's up to Professor Layton and his apprentice, Luke, to unravel the mystery. The only clue thus far is a train ticket for the Molentary Express. What could it mean, and who — or what — might have caused Dr. Schrader's death? In order to find out, Professor Layton and Luke will embark on an odyssey filled with challenging puzzles which may lead them to an object known as the Elysian Box, rumored to kill all who open it.
Join the legendary puzzle master and his apprentice for a gripping and mysterious adventure in Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box. Pit your wits against more than 150 new brain teasers, riddles and logic puzzles as you help Professor Layton and Luke attempt to puzzle out the mystery behind Dr. Schrader's death. With more animated movie scenes and even more voice work than in the original game, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box immerses you in a compelling and challenging puzzle-filled world.
Key Game Features:
- Help Professor Layton and his apprentice, Luke, solve the mystery behind the death of Professor Layton's mentor, Dr. Schrader
- Test your wits by tackling more than 150 brain teasers, riddles and logic puzzles
- Investigate clues that may unravel the mystery of the Elysian Box, rumored to kill all who open it
- Explore an exciting adventure complete with a greater amount of voice work and more animated movie scenes than in the original game
- Download additional bonus puzzles via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection