Proficiency Testing in Analytical Chemistry: RSC Paperback – Jun 27 1997
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"...Definitive in outlining the spirit and practice of proficiency testing programs for all likely audiences in a clear and helpful manner." (The Analyst February 1998 Vol 123)
"... an easy to read and concise introduction to the world of Proficiency Testing." (Accreditation and Quality Assurance, Vol 4, No 6/99, p265)
This book deals exclusively and comprehensively with the role of proficiency testing in the quality assurance of analytical data. It covers in detail proficiency testing schemes from the perspectives of scheme organisers, participant laboratories and the ultimate end-users of analytical data. A wide variety of topics are addressed including the organisation, effectiveness, applicability, and the costs and benefits of proficiency testing. Procedures for the evaluation and interpretation of laboratory proficiency, and the relation of proficiency testing to other quality assurance measures are also discussed. Proficiency Testing in Analytical Chemistry is an important addition to the literature on proficiency testing and is essential reading for practising analytical chemists and all organisations and individuals with an interest in the quality of analytical data.See all Product Description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Clinical Chemistry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Chemistry > Analytic
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Analytic
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pathology > Clinical Chemistry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > General
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Chemistry