Programmable Logic Handbook: Plds, Cplds, and Fpgas Hardcover – Mar 1 1998
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
A Handbook and Information Resource Guide for Selection, Design, and Testing of PLDs, CPLDs, and FPGAs. PLDs are being used everywhere. Programmable logic devices are at the heart of the difital hardware and software revolution that experts predict will play a major role in every aspect of our lives in the new millennium. Siple and complex PLDs including FPGAs are at work in cellular phones, video games, as well as advanced military and space satellite systems. They'er in microwave ovens, automobiles, VCRs, television sets, disk drives, network hubs, bridgers, routers, laptops, and many other products. These user-configurable "mini-computers" save board space, use less power, offer quicker turn-around time, and provide more flexibility than the tranditional integrated circuits assembly approach. PLD users, designers, and application engineers will appreciate the in-depth coverage of the latest technology, architectures, design and development tools information, and resources, From simple PLD applications to highly complex devices in custom computing and space hardware designs, this handbook helps you make the right technical decisions\=and win the time-to-market race. It's an essential guidebook fro those who want to be on the leading edge of electronic frontier exploration in the new millennium.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Circuitry > Circuit Components
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Logic
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Circuits
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electricity Principles
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Applied
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems