|Save Up to 50% on "For Dummies" Books Explore the For Dummies Store and save up 50% on trusted books written by subject matter experts. Get Dummies, Get Results. And save up to 50%. Shop now.|
Weird Ideas That Work: How to Build a Creative Company by Robert I. Sutton (May 15 2007)
- Only 1 left in stock - order soon.
- More buying choices - Paperback
- CDN$ 6.26 new (20 offers)
- CDN$ 0.01 used (17 offers)
- Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
- Page 165: ... industry and XML, a computer programming language for keeping track ... See a random page in this book.