- Makes nice looking popsicles
- Metal frame helps hold the wooden sticks in place
- They recommend you soak the sticks in water before inserting them into the moulds. But this inflates them and makes it very hard to insert into their already tiny slots.
- You cannot remove individual moulds if you want just one popsicle (although I managed to take one out with some struggle, but I couldn't remove the others - especially when the whole thing is frozen), so you need to remove the metal frame, which is quite difficult because all the sticks barely fit their slots, and cover the popsicles you don't take out so they don't absorb any odors from the freezer.
- Removing the actual popsicles is a major task. It's so annoying that after I took out a few, I just left the rest in the freezer.