biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools

Format: Audio CDChange

on December 19, 2000
Since buying this audio tape, I listen to it frequently. I usually fall asleep before it is over, because either the progressive relaxation or the breathing works so fast to calm my body and mind. The production quality is excellent too. I would give it 10 stars if that were an option.
on May 1, 2002
This tape teaches you how to focus and bring about a state of relaxation through verbal instruction combined with calming music.You will trully feel ready for sleep.
on June 8, 2014
Really liked using it. There was a variety of techniques and I also find that while you can easily learn the techniques, I find it works better if I listen to the cd while I do the longer progressive relaxation. I use it during the day, but also at bedtime and find it helps me wind down.
on May 2, 2011
very boring, i have a few of meditation cds and none of them are as boring and redundant as this one
on June 14, 2013
this is one of the best relaxing cd's I have,I usually fall asleep before I even get to third one.
on October 31, 2014
Not too crazy about the voice on the recording.
on May 30, 2000
i have other people tell me about this tape. so i decide to check it out for myself. a lot of pepole deal with anxiety disorders. i happen to be one of them. i found the tape to be very informative. i borrowed from afriend of mine, she has anxiety. i like to try ir t for myself if i win the 50.00 gift certificate as i will be laid off from my job.
0Comment1 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse