Project Studios: A more professional approach Paperback – Nov 8 1999
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'This book is extremely well written and... presents even the most technical material in a clear and accessible fashion.'
Sound on Sound magazine, August 2001
About the Author
PHILIP NEWELL (Author) International consultant on acoustic design, former technical director of Virgin Records. Has over 30 years experience in the recording industry and has been involved in the design of over 200 studios, including the famous Manor and Townhouse Studios. He is also author of Project Studios, Recording Spaces and Studio Monitoring Design, all published by Focal Press.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
The evolution of music recording has taken a path which I would never have expected when I first became involved in this industry in the mid 1960s. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Top Customer Reviews
Would buy it again.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Would buy it again.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Movies > Direction & Production
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Recording & Sound
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Stereo & Audio Equipment
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Acoustics & Sound
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Engineering
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Humanities
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Acoustics & Sound
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts > Music