biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on November 5, 2008
If you are going through a divorce and have a custody of children issue, this is a MUST read book. Alec Baldwin has done an amazing job of documenting Parental Alienation. I wish this book had come early when I fought through the system. My ex used all everything that Alec has mentioned in his book to secure custody of our son and sadly the system is very biased towards men.
on February 26, 2010
Alex Baldwin hits the nail on the head again, again and again in this book about divorce and parental alienation. Having seen first-hand the damage caused by our current family law system and some of the lawyers and social workers that feed off it, I can say that his perceptions and conclusions are extremely accurate. It's a painful book to read, but very worthwhile.