countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on November 5, 2008
If you are going through a divorce and have a custody of children issue, this is a MUST read book. Alec Baldwin has done an amazing job of documenting Parental Alienation. I wish this book had come early when I fought through the system. My ex used all everything that Alec has mentioned in his book to secure custody of our son and sadly the system is very biased towards men.
on February 26, 2010
Alex Baldwin hits the nail on the head again, again and again in this book about divorce and parental alienation. Having seen first-hand the damage caused by our current family law system and some of the lawyers and social workers that feed off it, I can say that his perceptions and conclusions are extremely accurate. It's a painful book to read, but very worthwhile.
on July 23, 2016
This book is well written, heart wrenching and touching. It is an excellent read and quite frankly very informative. Wish I had come across it earlier in my separation