summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

on February 11, 2012
The textbook came very quickly, just three days after I had placed the order it arrived. The textbook was in great condition and was definitely worth paying the cheap price versus the full price at my school. The inside text is easy to understand and over all, the book is very appealing to the eye
on July 1, 2013
This textbook has good material, but because new editions keep coming out, it prevents us from being able to sell our books to younger years, and reduces the school's buy-back value of the book. Other than that, it was an informative read.
on June 13, 2010
Nice textbook
If it have a hardcover, it may more better.
Psychology with MyPsychLab, Canadian Edition
on February 15, 2010
This book was advertised as a hardcover for the same price as a paperback version that was available in the College Bookstore. I decided to buy it from Amazon only because it was advertised as a hardcover. When the package arrived it was a paperback and not a hardcover as advertised. I needed it for an assignment so I decided not to return it. I will not buy from this website anymore.