The Castle of Love by Diego De San Pedro (Dec 1980)
The Neurotic Process: An Adaptational Model of Psychiatric Illness by E. James McCranie (Aug 2003)
Misers, Shrews, and Polygamists: Sexuality and Male-Female Relations in Eighteenth-Century Chinese Fiction by Keith McMahon (Apr 1995)
The Puritan Origins of American Sex: Religion, Sexuality, and National Identity in American Literature by Tracy Fessenden, Nicholas F. Radel and Magdalena J. Zaborowska (Dec 5 2000)
- Usually ships in 3 to 5 weeks
- More buying choices - Hardcover
- CDN$ 110.93 new (5 offers)
- CDN$ 113.10 used (2 offers)
- Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
- Page 40: ... blurs the boundaries between psychology and Calvinistic hermeneutics ... See a random page in this book.
Sentimental Men: Masculinity and the Politics of Affect in American Culture by Mary Chapman and Glenn Hendler (Oct 12 1999)