- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Guide to Publishing in Psychology Journals Paperback – Aug 28 2000
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Robert Sternberg's edited book, filled with good advice from editors and former editiors, is menat to take students to the next step- to give them the knowledge needed to produce a manuscript that will be intended for our best undergraduates who will pursue research careers and for our graduate students. The book, however, also has some helpful hints for seasoned researchers." Contemporary Psychology APA Review of Books 2002
The Guide to Publishing in Psychology Journals is a complete guide to writing psychology articles for publication. It goes beyond the formal requirements to the tacit or unspoken knowledge that is key to writing effective articles and to gaining acceptance by quality journals. Thus, the information in this book is of a kind that cannot be found in publication manuals or formal guides to writing. The book emphasizes empirical articles, but also discusses theoretical articles and the role of theory in empirical articles, as well as literature-review articles.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Education & Training
- Books > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > Creative Writing & Composition
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology