Short Attention Span Summary (SASS):
1. Experiments on specially gifted human beings have been going on since the 1940s
2. Unfortunately, the mortality rate is through the roof, until ...
3. Someone survives, but ...
4. She escapes, and takes the secret formula with her
5. Luckily, this has all been foreseen by a very talented Watcher (person who sees the future), and then ...
6. The convoluted plot takes over, throwing Watchers, Pushers, Movers, Bleeders, Shifters, Shadows, Wipers, Stitches and Sniffs together in Hong Kong, where "gifted" people seem to crawl out of the woodwork without explanation.
7. Even without trying to sort out the plot, this one is action-packed, but may make your brain hurt.
Reasonable acting and popping special effects are the main reasons to watch this movie, which doesn't bother stopping to reason why, but does and does, until the horribly anti-climactic ending.
Rent it because it's there, or if someone "pushes" you to see it.