Push / Push - La Division (Bilingual)
|List Price:||CDN$ 11.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 5.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 6.02 (50%)|
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
A riveting action-thriller, Push burrows deep into the deadly world of psychic espionage where artificially enhanced paranormal operatives have the ability to move objects with their minds, see the future, create new realities and kill without ever touching their victims.
Against this setting, a young man and a teenage girl take on a clandestine agency in a race against time that will determine the future of civilization.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The plot involves a whole slew of different types of psychic characters such as Pushers,Stitchers,Watchers,Wipers,Shadows,Bleeders,Sniffers,Shifters and Movers....and bears,oh my!
The film opens in Hong Kong and two Movers,a son and his father,are under siege from the Division.The father is a powerful entity that the Division wants back.The father saves his son by sending him away and he is killed by the Division chief Carver.In fact it is Carver who is front and center throughout most of the film hunting down his son,Cassie,a Watcher who his father told him would come to help one day,and others they interact with.The scene switches from the past to the present and Cassie arrives on the scene to assist Nick.An ex girlfriend of Nicks shows up and she has escaped from the Division,after having been injected with a powerful serum designed to boost her psychic abilities.She was the only one to have successfully survived the injection.Her mother is still being held by the Division,but she planted a case with the serum in a secret location.Cassie and Nick find the case,but a local Hong Kong gang with its own psychic individuals,along with Carver from the Division,also want the serum.
After Cassie and Nick retrieve the case,Nick comes up with a scheme to write notes to each of their party,who must not open them up until later.Read more ›
1. Experiments on specially gifted human beings have been going on since the 1940s
2. Unfortunately, the mortality rate is through the roof, until ...
3. Someone survives, but ...
4. She escapes, and takes the secret formula with her
5. Luckily, this has all been foreseen by a very talented Watcher (person who sees the future), and then ...
6. The convoluted plot takes over, throwing Watchers, Pushers, Movers, Bleeders, Shifters, Shadows, Wipers, Stitches and Sniffs together in Hong Kong, where "gifted" people seem to crawl out of the woodwork without explanation.
7. Even without trying to sort out the plot, this one is action-packed, but may make your brain hurt.
Reasonable acting and popping special effects are the main reasons to watch this movie, which doesn't bother stopping to reason why, but does and does, until the horribly anti-climactic ending.
Rent it because it's there, or if someone "pushes" you to see it.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Movies & TV > Action & Adventure > Science Fiction
- Movies & TV > En français > Action, Aventure, Policier et Thriller > Action
- Movies & TV > En français > Action, Aventure, Policier et Thriller > Policier et Thriller
- Movies & TV > En français > Fantastique, Horreur et Science-fiction > Science-fiction
- Movies & TV > Mystery & Suspense
- Movies & TV > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction