biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 9, 2012
I had good quality bookshelf speakers that I wanted to use with my computer system, but had no amp to drive them. To roughly match the quality of my bookshelf speakers, I would have to spend over $100. for a set of dedicated computer speakers. So buying this amp made sense to me. Thus far it has fully met my expectations - I get good quality audio for both music and voice. I do leave it powered-on all of the time, I suspect the power-draw is small but have not verified.
on September 6, 2015
We set up small speakers @ the opposite end of our rec room so the TV volume can be kept lower but, she can hear the TV better, while working out on equipment. Previously, the TV sound would be blaring up the basement stairs and make it hard for me to listen to whatever radio / TV programming I would be trying to listen to upstairs. The amp is co-located w/ the TV. Good fast delivery. Seems like a solid unit. Works great so far and is doing exactly what we had hoped for. That was the primary intension for buying this amp. Could also be used as part of a surround sound system, etc. but we don't.
on April 8, 2014
This is a very nicely packaged compact stereo amplifier that operates beautifully right out of the box. My particular application is with bookshelf speaker systems along with turntable and line input sources via a preamp. The sound output from this amplifier is very good. It compliments good quality components in the system very well and I would definitely recommend it for this type of application.
on January 31, 2016
Received what was displayed. Price was acceptable and delivery time was excellent. Audio output seems less than expected. Had I believed the low output reported by some other reviewers, I would have purchased a unit with a higher wattage output to compensate for the suspected deficiency. By the time I received the input cables and adaptor, it was probably too late for an exchange.
on December 3, 2015
Good product for the price.
on November 8, 2015
Good amp for the price
on December 15, 2012
amplifer did not function properly, lfet channel of amp no sound tfrom amp to speaker, veryfrustrating and time consuming to source problem
on September 23, 2014