Quake II (N64): Prima's Official Strategy Guide Paperback – Jun 29 1999
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
OK, so what makes this guide any different from the other Quake II strategy guides out there? Well, it's for the Nintendo 64 version of the game for starters--which vastly differs from the PC version. Also, the design of this book is very nice, with lots of screen shots to illustrate key points and a ton of descriptive text to help you fight your way through the game. The book includes descriptions of every item, weapon, and powerup and gives you a complete briefing on each bad guy you'll face. The screen shots are a bit blurry in places, but that's par for the course in most video game strategy guides. Handy maps point out the key locations on each level, and a helpful section toward the back of the book describes the multiplayer maps and the multiplayer game variants. --Michael Ryan
Frag or be fragged.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Software Engineering > Information Systems
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Role Playing & Fantasy
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Video Games & Strategy Guides > Internet Games
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Video Games & Strategy Guides > Strategy Guides > Quake
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Video Games & Strategy Guides > Video Games
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Gaming