- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Quantitative Risk Assessment in Fire Safety Hardcover – Mar 17 2011
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ove Arup, UK
Inside This Book(Learn More)
There are no customer reviews yet.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Law > Criminal Law > Law Enforcement
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Crime & Criminals > Law Enforcement
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Materials
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Reference > Methods & Materials
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Construction
- Books > Science & Math > Technology > Risks
- Books > Science & Math > Technology > Safety & Health
- Books > Textbooks > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Civil Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science