march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 29, 2002
Quantum-Touch really resonated with me - I have studied many healing modalities from Reiki to Lomi-Lomi and found Quantum-Touch to be the most powerful yet easiest way to understand and practice hands on healing. Quantum-Touch is fun to read, and de-mystifies hands on healing by describing pratical ways to work with life-force energy. The Quantum-Touch video is fantastic as well. I used the techniques on my Dad who had a lung infection for the past 8 years. After a few hours of Quantum-Touch, his infection was 95% clearer and is still clear a month later. I've seen lots of other awesome results as well : "healing" bruised ribs, eliminating sciatica pain, releiving all sorts of pain, bringing down bunions, etc. etc. The fun part about this work is that anyone can learn it; my friends who have learned QT have had great results as well.
on July 16, 2003
J Foxglove, I have always welcomed skeptics and have delighted at showing them something that they "know" can't be true. However before you jump to conclusions, please contact Richard Austin who gave the session to the man with scoliosis in the photos that you criticize. Richard took the pictures and his email and phone number are on the website. He can put you directly in touch with the man in the photos. I can put you in touch with the woman whose leg straightened out during a session, and can find some of the other people who were there to watch it happen. Rebecca (the woman in question) gave me the black and white photos, and that which you see that does look off, is exactly the way the photo came to me. You can also contact Terry Negri, our instructor in WA; he recently worked on a young child whose severely bowed legs straightened out during a five-minute session that was done before a group of people attending his lecture.
Finally, as a simple way to know if I am telling the truth, ask any of our 25 instructors or 90 certified practitioners (all listed on the website) if they have seen bones move with a light touch and if it's a common experience. The other option is to buy the book or video or attend a live workshop and you can have these experiences for yourself.
Foxglove, I'll personally guarantee it!
Best wishes,
Richard Gordon
Author of "Quantum-Touch: The Power to Heal"
on August 11, 2003
I was intrigued by Richard Gordon's book, QUANTUM-TOUCH, since I'm an energy worker with a college degree in physics and the word "quantum" holds particular interest for me. While reading QUANTUM-TOUCH, I discovered that Gordon does not explain why he calls his healing technique "quantum" touch, nor does he provide more than the briefest discussion about scientific research into quantum phenomena.
What Gordon does do, and does very well, is describe how almost anyone with genuine interest and dedication can see amazing healing results by learning some very simple energy techniques. I especially love the illustrations, and Richard Gordon's friendly approach to enjoying the healing experience. Packed with entertaining stories and clear descriptions of how to do a variety of healing exercises, QUANTUM-TOUCH provides the reader with sufficient tools to embark upon a first-rate healing adventure.
QUANTUM-TOUCH provides a thrilling introduction to the world of QiGong, without ever mentioning QiGong. QiGong literally means "breath work," or "energy work," and that's precisely what Quantum-Touch is all about.
on October 22, 2011
If you are new to Quantum Touch or energy healing this is a great place to start. The information in this book is presented clearly and concisely. When you finish it, you will have useful skills to explore and practice. There are also DVDs and courses available if you want to explore this subject further.
on May 9, 2004
If you are a healer or want to be healed, these books should help. You may also want to put two of these books in your doctor's hands: The Power of Divine: A Healer's Guide, and Hands of Light. I read many books on various forms of healing, and alternative medicine, and I have found wonderful insights and practical how-to in each of these books.
The Healing Touch: A Guide to Healing Prayer for Yourself and Those You Love--- Norma Dearing, Francis MacNutt
The Power of Divine: A Healer's Guide - Tapping into the Miracle---Tiffany Snow
Hands of Light: Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field---Barbara Ann Brennan
Quantum Touch: The Power to Heal---Richard Gordon
Healing Light---Agnes Mary White Sanford
on May 31, 2003
Excellent! This book is well written and easy to follow. The techniques and ideas in this book work and are easy to learn. I definitely recommend this book.
on July 17, 2003
Quantum-Touch is world-class healing you can learn in a weekend just by reading this book. If you have the opportunity to take a personal hands-on workshop, so much the better. The practical experience is priceless.
There was one reviewer on Amazon who asserts that the photos of healing are fake. Nothing could be further from the truth. I took some of the photos that appear on the Quantum-Touch web site, (the ones showing healing scoliosis), and I can say without reservation that the extraordinary healing brought about by Quantum-Touch is nothing short of phenomenal. I have more photos of healing to share which will appear on the Quantum-Touch website as well as my own web site RebuildHealth.com.
Anyone who wants to help others will find the Quantum-Touch method to be awesomely powerful, and will find the book a wonderful source of practical information and inspiration. If anything, at 5 stars it is under-rated. I would give it 10 stars if I could. Richard Gordon did not hold back when writing this book. He gives the complete method, clearly explained, and offers many options for creating a powerhouse of healing in your hands. I regard this book as essential reading for all parents and for practitioners of all the healing arts.
on March 13, 2000
As a nurse-healer, I am always studying the dynamic and often mysterious process of energy-based healing. When I read Quantum-Touch, I knew I had discovered an important key to the process of accessing and directing the subtle energy which we healers use. I quickly put the information into action and feel as if the quality of my healing work has taken a quantum leap. The book is a true joy to read, never complicated, down to earth. I loved this book and after reading it cover to cover, I went out and bought 4 copies to give to my closest friends. I am now rereading it. Richard Gordon is a deeply developed healer with the ability to communicate the process of energy (life-force) science in a beautiful style. I recommend this book to anyone who has interest in developing the art and science of hands on healing.
on January 2, 2002
I began reading Richard Gordon's book at the request of my wife. I have been interested in alternative healing since my youth because they seem to be intermittent in their effectiveness based on either the practitioner and/ or the participant belief systems. As I began to read the book, I was more than just skeptical about a hand on healing approach that only seemed to require intention and deep breathing. The forward written by Dr. C Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D impressed me. The book began to take on new meaning as I began to practice the skills presented. Now I must tell you I did not believe any of them were going to work. However, I had almost immediate results with my mother's arthritic knee. I have seen many miracles since that time. The book explains the techniques well so that anyone can understand it. My 13-year-old daughter read the book and with out any input from my wife and I was able to pick up the exercises and do some amazing things among her peers.Further, Mr. Gordon has written a simple chapter on lifestyle and nutritional healing that is very understandable. I no longer doubt and I believe like Dr. Shealy concluded in his forward, "Quantum-Touch appears to be the first technique that may truly allow us to all become healers."
on November 19, 2001
This is an excellent book and I would recommend it to anyone that can read regardless of his or her interests. However, It's difficult to write another review of this book without repeating everything the other reviewers have already said. I agree with all of the reviews written so far and I'm sure there will be more. I would like to add that the Nutritional and Lifestyle Healing presentation in chapter 14 is right on. I have researched and studied self-help health techniques for many years and I would be hard pressed to improve on this information. I was especially pleased to see the inclusion of MSM, colloidal minerals and the chapter on Calcium Deficiency Syndromes. Calcium Deficiency is no doubt one of the big sleepers in our society today. In addition to the references sited in this chapter I can suggest The Calcium Factor by Robert R. Barefoot and Carl J. Reich, MD. This valuable information in this book is presented freely, openly, honestly without the need to join anything, purchase anything or come back next week to see the exciting conclusion of this story. Can't wait to hear what the author is going to write about next.