Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store Fall Tools

Quantum-Touch: The Power to Heal
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$18.71+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on June 7, 2007
I bought this book 2 years ago when I came across it by accident online and I am forever grateful that I found it. The techniques in this book are so easy to follow and very effective. I have read a lot of books on energy and have been using energy healing for about 7 years. Out of all the modalities I've tried and studied, Quantum Touch is by far the easiest to learn. Results are seen and felt right away. You never have to take a workshop to learn the techniques, as everything is included in the book and is very easy to understand. However if you do get a chance to take the live workshop, it is awesome, besides, it's much more fun to learn and practice with others. I enjoyed the book so much that I went on to taking the workshops and have just recently become a certified Quantum Touch practioner. I've seen a lot of amazing things happen with the techniques. Quantum Touch also has a forum set up where anyone can ask questions about it. There are a lot of wonderful healing stories there as well. If you have any doubts at all about the book, just hang out in the forum for a while. [...]

And when you get the basics down, there is also an advanced book that just came out called "Supercharging Quantum Touch" that is just as amazing. You do however have to have the basics down before you try the advanced techniques.

If I were to rate this book against all the other energy healing books I have read I'd say this book is right at the top.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
I have bought many different energy based books, and used different energy based therapies and exercises with great results.

This book caught my attention because very positive statements were made about it comparing it favorably with reiki and qigong etc.

It is well written, concise and very easy to follow. The exercises are easy to do. If you were to do the visualization, and various simple breathing patterns, you could start moving energy within minutes, and as you practice more and more then your skills will improve dramatically.

With the QT exercises I can feel strong sensations throughout my body particularly in my hands and feet, and I am not an expert in this field.

QT enables you to generate healing energy through your hands to work on yourself and others.

There is a scientific principle called entrainment. If two items are vibrating side by side at different speeds then the item that vibrates at the lower speed will adjust to vibrate at the same frequency as the other object.

Examples of this are swings in a playground that are swinging out of sync and adjust. Also, in a clock store you may notice the pendulum clocks of the same size swinging back and forth in unison.

This principle applied to QT is that when you apply the higher healing vibration to an area of pain or disease (low vibration) it causes that area to reattune itself to the higher vibration, and thereby cure it.

This method I find easier than Qigong for example. I am delighted with the results I am getting. This is the best book of this type I have read so far.

If you wish to explore further I recommend the following books:

The Eft Manual (Everyday Eft: Emotional Freedom Techniques) a simple acupressure technique which can be done in less than two minutes. Imagine easily letting go of emotional issues such as anger, anxiety, fear, forgiveness, sadness, stress, phobias, procrastination, trauma etc.

The Energy Medicine Kit by Donna Eden, which shows energy testing being demonstrated, energy zipups and more advanced techniques, including a five minute daily routine to boost your energy.

Life Energy: Using the Meridians to Unlock the Hidden Power of Your Emotions: by John Diamond MD, one of the best books I have read on energy medicine, and a complete manual.

The Touch of Healing: Energizing the Body, Mind, and Spirit With Jin Shin Jyutsu: by Alice Burmeister. It's Jin Shin Jitsu, a complete system, very easy to learn and use.

Emotion Code: How to Release Your Trapped Emotions for Abundant Health, Love and Happiness by Bradley Nelson. Another complete system for releasing trapped emotions using magnets discovered by a chiropractor. A very well written book. I have also attended his seminar.

The Subtle Body: An Encyclopedia of Your Energetic Anatomy by Cyndi Dale. A visually stunning which gives an overview of energy medicine.

I think you will find these useful, and if you were to find this review helpful please click.
on October 22, 2011
If you are new to Quantum Touch or energy healing this is a great place to start. The information in this book is presented clearly and concisely. When you finish it, you will have useful skills to explore and practice. There are also DVDs and courses available if you want to explore this subject further.
on March 12, 2013
this is a must read - the processes are easy to incorporate into your everyday life and do make a difference! make it part of your library!
on May 24, 2014
This book is very well written in easy to understand descriptions of how to. I have been able to apply this method and have had results with my healing work.
on August 28, 2014
Wow, an awesome book.
Should be required reading in school.
on January 25, 2015
For my daughter and she likes it.