QuickBooks Premier Plus Payroll 2011 [Old Version]
|Price:||CDN$ 749.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Accounting and payroll software with financial- and business-management tools
- Pay yourself and up to 100 employees in just 4 clicks; accurately file and pay taxes
- Get an instant overview of the health of your company with Company Snapshot
- Forecast sales and expenses; choose from 135+ reports; monitor performance
- Track inventory and estimate more accurately; helpful support center
|Tax Central 2015|
Prepare yourself for this Tax Season. Visit Tax Central, your shop for all things tax.
- Platform: Windows 7 / Vista
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
QuickBooks Premier 2011--Industry Accounting & Payroll Software
The Complete Financial Management Solution That Doubles as Business Management Software.
QuickBooks Premier 2011 simplifies your day-to-day business financial management needs--as well as more complex tasks, like job costing, order tracking, payroll and inventory management.
- Forecast sales & expenses
- Use QuickBooks data to inform your business plans
- Choose from 135+ reports, like profitability-by-product
- Tailor your software with built-in industry-specific tools for manufacturers, retailers & more
- Run payroll for up to 100 employees
The QuickBooks Company Snapshot: A Single View of What You Need to Know.
Get a real-time, easy-to-understand overview of your business with the Company Snapshot, which you can easily access in just a click from the toolbar or the QuickBooks Home Page.
The Company Snapshot shows you which customers owe you money, what bills you need to pay and even what you need to do by the end of the day. So there's no need to manually create to-do lists or reminders. Just start each morning with a look at your business's Snapshot, and use it to guide your activities for the day.
Pay Yourself and Up to 100 Employees in 4 Clicks. And Stay Accurate & Compliant with Government Payroll Regulations.
Accurately complete your entire payroll in just a few clicks--so you can spend more time doing what you love.
- Calculate & remit payroll taxes
- Create & print paycheques
- Ensure you're compliant with government requirements
- Email paystubs to employees
Save time & money. Pay employees easily (and with confidence). And accurately file & pay your taxes.
Keep Track of Every Little Tiny Detail About Your Customers & Suppliers.
Maybe you've got an Excel spreadsheet filled with your favorite products from suppliers. And detailed notes under each name in your Outlook contacts. And an overflowing desktop "in & out" filing system. Not to mention a diarizing system!
It's time to simplify.
In the Customer Centre and Vendor Centre in QuickBooks, every last detail about each of your customers & suppliers is in one place. Yes, just one place. So you can pull up a single screen for anyone you work with and see it all--from the street they live on to a credit on their account. Or use QuickFilter to find customers & suppliers fast.
Access Your Critical Financial Data Anywhere. On a Train. In a Car. On a Plane.
With QuickBooks Premier Remote Access, you can work in QuickBooks from anywhere with an Internet connection. Powered by WebEx, QuickBooks Remote Access gives you the flexibility you need to work in today's fast-paced business environment--which often extends beyond the office walls. PLUS! Your accountant or advisor can review your data from anywhere, too.
Remote access is included FREE for 12 months with QuickBooks Premier 2011.
Trust the security. All remote access data transmissions are protected by the same encryption technology that banks use, so you can be sure your data's safeguarded.
Build Forecasts. Manage Accounts. And Monitor Performance.
QuickBooks Premier 2011 includes a range of features to help you manage your business & accounts better. Set multiple hourly pay & billing rate levels for your employees, services & clients, and apply those rates to invoices as you choose. Create better reports with 135+ customizable report templates and the QuickBooks QuickZoom feature, which lets you access the building blocks of your reports.
With better building and reporting tools, you can better forecast expenses & growth opportunities while understanding where your business stands.
Don't Let Cash Slip Between the Cracks. Get Paid for the Hours You Work.
Easy project management functionality in QuickBooks Premier helps you stay organized and invoice for the work you've actually done.
- Keep track of exactly what work you've done for each client (so you bill accurately)
- Estimate better by creating standard lists of tasks for different jobs
- Customize and run reports to see what time & costs you haven't for billed yet
By tracking time & expenses for each job and turning that info into both estimates & invoices, you'll leave less money on the table.
Track Inventory Easily & Estimate More Accurately. (Ideal for Retailers, Manufacturers & Service Providers.)
Whether you're a retailer or you own a service-based firm, QuickBooks Premier 2011 has the tools to help you accurately track & distribute your products and generate estimates with ease.
Tracking inventory? QuickBooks Premier makes it easy to build & track products from the inventory-assembly stage through to finished, ready-to-sell goods. You can also:
- Set re-order points
- Track back orders
- Create purchase orders (POs) & sales orders
- Buy & sell stock in varying units of measure
Turn estimates into work requests! QuickBooks helps you generate sales orders & POs from estimates, set prices for products or jobs and determine discounts by customer or by job.
Use Real Info about Your Business's Past To Make Decisions about Your Business's Future.
Why guess at important business decisions, like which clients to send thank-you packages to and how to grow your business best? Instead, look to the data, just like Fortune 500 companies do. QuickBooks Premier helps you make sense of all the numbers flowing through your business, such as:
- Unbilled hours (and lost dollars)
- Unpaid bills
- Payment histories for each customer
- Exact cash on hand at any moment
- Pay rates for contractors & employees
- Inventory, waste... and what that's costing you
Use QuickBooks Premier to track & organize all your important business data--and generate real insights to help you turn your business into what you hoped it would be.
Accept Pesos, Euros, Pounds, Rupees, Yen... And Even Good Ol' Dollars.
QuickBooks Premier makes it easy for you to transact in multiple currencies--without worrying about looking up current exchange rates or calculating & converting those rates to Canadian dollars. You can also apply multiple sales prices in many different currencies.
So you can accept payments from your client in Sapporo, expand your customer base throughout the US and even work with that new supplier in Bangalore. Without ever worrying about the math.
The Same Tools Accountants Use. Simplified for Non-Accountants.
Simplified accounting controls, like the Audit Trail, help you prevent, find & correct errors, giving you more confidence in your business data and making it easier to fix errors on your own. Get the business information you need with the same tools your accountant uses (less the accounting jargon):
- Audit Trail--The always-on Audit Trail makes it easier for you or your bookkeeper to locate & correct errors
- Information Protection--Set permission levels to control user access to your files--and to specific data within a file--and password-protect closing dates
- Advanced Journaling--Auto-reverse entries & post them directly to your earnings reports
You can also turn estimates, invoices, receipts, POs--basically, any QuickBooks business form--into PDFs, and email them directly to customers to save on turnaround time & postage costs.
Comes with Expert Support--So You're Not Alone.
Enjoy a FREE phone session with a QuickBooks expert in the first 30 days of registering your QuickBooks software. You also get ongoing free support at the QuickBooks Support Centre (online) and on the QuickBooks Community, which features detailed contributions by accountants & QuickBooks experts.
Proud to be here for entrepreneurs & small businesses... for decades For 25 years, Intuit--the makers of QuickBooks--have helped small businesses start, grow & thrive. Experience the benefits of choosing well-designed solutions from an established software provider that understands your challenges, wants to help you succeed and loves what you do.
Includes: QuickBooks Payroll Software
Canadian payroll can be time-consuming for small businesses. But QuickBooks Payroll more than halves the amount of time it takes to:
- Calculate payroll deductions--from CPP to vacation pay
- Fill out cheques, T4s & records of employment (ROEs)
- Enter employee data on payroll records
Get Updates & Reminders: Includes automatic tax table updates and reminders for CRA remittance deadlines. Trust that you're CRA-compliant!
Stay Accurate: Run accurate payroll remittance reports & year-ends. Calculations are accurate & up-to-date.
Pay 1 or 100 Employees: Run payroll for dozens of employees--or just yourself. PLUS! Unlimited payroll processing--run it as often as you need.
Offer Direct Deposit: Print cheques in a flash, or even use direct deposit* to get the cash in your employees' accounts fast.
Do the Extras Easily: Create T4s and ROEs. Issues advances, bonuses, commissions. Manage maternity leave. And more!
Dramatically Simplify Payroll Remittances to the CRA
Remitting payments to the CRA can be so challenging, the CRA actually offers classes on it. That's because remittances include:
- Determining your AMWA and remittance threshold
- Understanding payroll "special cases and exceptions"
- Completing information returns
- Keeping accurate records in case you're audited
QuickBooks Payroll makes remitting to the CRA easy. Plus, payroll software is a business tax write-off (100% Capital Cost Allowance)... so you can actually get something back from the CRA when you use QuickBooks Payroll.
Avoid Penalties by Filing on Time & Accurately with QuickBooks Payroll 2011
Did you know that interest rates for late payroll remittances can be 10x higher than credit card interest rates? CRA payroll penalties can be costly, with fines of up to $25,000. But don't worry! QuickBooks Payroll is designed to keep you accurate and ahead of due dates.
- Payroll does the calculations for you, with up-to-date tax tables
- Get helpful reminders about upcoming remittance deadlines
- Stop stressing every time a brown envelope from the CRA arrives
*Direct Deposit is available for an additional fee and requires Internet access.