QuickBooks Pro 2012: Small Business Accounting
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Small-business accounting software--organize finances all in one place
- Get set up in minutes with Express Setup; easily import spreadsheets
- Create invoices, estimates and customer data
- Easily manage taxes and EFILE GST/HST to the CRA
- Instant reports on sales, expenses, and profit; 100+ reports built right in
|Tax Central 2015|
Prepare yourself for this Tax Season. Visit Tax Central, your shop for all things tax.
- Platform: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Quickbooks Pro 2012
QuickBooks. Organize your business finances all in one place.
Save time and organize your business finances all in one place with QuickBooks Pro. Quickly create invoices, estimates and customer data. Easily manage taxes and EFILE GST/HST to the CRA.1 Add QuickBooks Payroll to pay employees quickly and accurately.2 No accounting knowledge needed. Guaranteed!3
- Get set up in minutes with Express Setup
- Quickly access invoices, estimates and customer info all in one place
- Easily EFILE GST/HST to the CRA1
- See key info on one screen and know exactly where your business stands with customer snapshot
- Add QuickBooks Payroll to pay employees quickly and accurately2
- Guaranteed easy, or your money back3
- Accept debit and credit payments right in QuickBooks with Intuit Merchant Service (sold separately)4
Includes everything in QuickBooks EasyStart, plus key features such as:
- Create invoices and track sales and expenses in less time--it's faster and easier than ever to create invoices and stay on top of sales and expenses
- Organize your finances all in one place--key business tasks are grouped logically so you know what to do next
- Produce detailed business reports--100+ reports built right in, such as profit and loss, balance sheet and tax reports
- Get reliable records for tax time--run tax-related reports and drill down to see the detail behind the numbers
- Work in multiple currencies--track your international sales and expenses
- NEW! Calendar View--keeps you more organized; schedule everyday tasks, such as paying bills and filing taxes
- NEW! Setup Wizard--helps you start using QuickBooks in minutes
- Add users--up to five total
- Download online bank transactions into QuickBooks Pro1
New to QuickBooks? 3 Easy Ways to Get Help
|Call us. You benefit from a FREE support phone session (up to 60 minutes) with a QuickBooks expert within 60 days of registering your software.|| ||Click the Help Menu to access in-product support. Acess the Learning Center's interactive tutorials, join the QuickBOoks Live Community, and more.|
On the fence about accounting software?
See which of the statements below apply to you and see if accounting software is right for your business
I don't know much about accounting
The best small business accounting software, like QuickBooks, is designed for those who are unfamiliar with accounting or bookkeeping.
Accounting software simplifies tedious bookkeeping tasks. It has formulas and reports built right in to do the math for you--so you can spend more time doing what you are good at.
My current method is working fine
Accounting software can save you time and do a lot more than spreadsheets or manual accounting can.
Not only does it do the math for you, but accounting software can remind you to pay bills, get an accurate snapshot of your finances and even export to TurboTax at tax time.
Plus, QuickBooks works with spreadsheets you've already created.
I don't have time to set up and learn a new method
Depending on the kind of small business accounting software you choose, it can actually be quite simple to set up.
With QuickBooks, you can start up in just a few clicks and get expert help when you need it
My company is very small
Even if you're just a solo, at-home operation, you can benefit from keeping organized financial records--such as tracking sales and expenses.
Most small business accounting software offers basic features for even the smallest of companies. QuickBooks offers a number of products and add-ons so you can start basic and upgrade as your company grows.
I think tax time will always be a hassle
You're not alone. Most small business owners don't enjoy tax time.
Accounting software can make it more bearable. It helps you keep reliable records, so you'll have the information at your fingertips to complete your taxes with ease.
Which Version is Right for Me? Click to view the comparison chart.
1 Internet access required
2 QuickBooks Payroll is a 12-month subscription service and works with QuickBooks Pro or Premier 2012 (sold separately). You must activate the Payroll subscription within 90 days of purchase or by January 31, 2013, whichever comes first. Terms, conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice. See QuickBooks End User License Agreement for details at quickbooks.ca/eula
3 If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, visit quickbooks.ca/returns for details on how to get your money back. To receive a refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping and handling, you must request a refund within 60 days of purchase with a dated receipt
4 Merchant Account application approval and Internet connection required. Sold separately, additional terms and conditions apply
Top Customer Reviews
I've worked in payroll as well as an acct. receivable and acct. payable rep for the past 15 years or so. Inasmuch as there are literally, dozens and dozens of accounting and payroll software to choose from your standard spreadsheets like Excel or Quattro Pro to Lotus 1-2-3 to JD Edwards to Kronos Timekeeper and Ultipro... here in Miami, there's always two pre-requisites for accounting job applicants: one they must have a working knowledge of Excel and must know/ be familiar with Quickbooks.
We got QB for Mac here on Amazon for our home-based business and the Pro (Windows version) for our day job.
What we've found is that Quickbooks and their online payment service and interconnection with the banking sector is extremely simple to navigate and to process payroll and it's unrivaled, even by ADP.
Quickbooks is both an integrated accounting, bookkeeping and payroll software that you can store and track inventory, input expenses and revenue, process payroll, taxes and deductions and end of the year statements.
The "Pro" version provides for extra currency options as well as more third-party (banking + investment firm).
In order use the software, you'll have to have all of business information including your federal tax id # ready.
*** Older issue ***
We bought QBP 12 about a month or so ago when it was on sale at Office Depot or Best Buy-- I have to look for the receipt-- and there was no new features to QBP 13 to justify not buying the older version at $75 less. (With QBP 12, you can't use it with Windows 8 or with IE 10 as of yet.Read more ›
I use the single user approach so can't comment on sharing or multi user capabilities.
Most recent customer reviews
Thanks all for your comment and that make me more confident to buy this product because normally i do not know about that. Thanks very muchPublished on May 10 2012 by Peter
I ordered this product over a month ago, followed up several times with no response, and have not received the product. Read morePublished on Feb. 7 2012 by RobertJeffery