Quickbooks Premier Plus Payroll 2012
QuickBooks. Organize your business finances all in one place.
Easy accounting, business and payroll tools to help you save time and organize your finances all in one place. Manage accounts payable, track inventory and purchase orders and customize 135+ reports. Pay your employees quickly, easily and confidently with QuickBooks Payroll (12-month subscription included).
- Two great products all in one--QuickBooks Premier and Payroll
- 12-month subscription to QuickBooks Payroll service included1
- Quickly access invoices, estimates and customer data all in one place
- 135+ reports designed specifically for your industry
- Forecast sales/expenses and analyze performance
- See key financial info on one screen and know exactly where your business stands
- Pay employees quickly--enter hours and let QuickBooks do the rest
- Calculates all taxes and deductions
- More affordable and flexible than outsourcing
- Tax tables are automatically updated
- Automatically fill and EFILE sales tax and payroll forms to the CRA and MRQ2
- Accept debit and credit payments right in QuickBooks with Intuit Merchant Service (sold separately)3
With over 4 million users worldwide4, QuickBooks is the #1 best selling small business accounting software in Canada.5
Get Step-by-Step Payroll Guidance
Pay your employees easily and confidently with QuickBooks Payroll. Reduce the time it takes you to do payroll by up to 75%. Automatic calculations help you save time. Includes up-to-date tax tables and forms. Works with QuickBooks Pro, Premier 2012 and QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions (sold separately). Includes one free setup call.
- Pay employees in three easy steps
- Automatically calculate payroll taxes and deductions
- Up-to-date tax tables
- Track vacation pay and sick days
- Generate T4s, RL-1s or ROEs at no extra cost
- Process payroll as often as you need to, with no extra cost for adding employees
- Automatically fill and EFILE T4 /RL-1 forms to the CRA and MRQ2
- Comes with expert support: free support call with a QuickBooks expert6
On the fence about accounting software?
See which of the statements below apply to you and see if accounting software is right for your business
I don't know much about accounting
The best small business accounting software, like QuickBooks, is designed for those who are unfamiliar with accounting or bookkeeping.
Accounting software simplifies tedious bookkeeping tasks. It has formulas and reports built right in to do the math for you--so you can spend more time doing what you are good at.
My current method is working fine
Accounting software can save you time and do a lot more than spreadsheets or manual accounting can.
Not only does it do the math for you, but accounting software can remind you to pay bills, get an accurate snapshot of your finances and even export to TurboTax at tax time.
Plus, QuickBooks works with spreadsheets you've already created.
I don't have time to set up and learn a new method
Depending on the kind of small business accounting software you choose, it can actually be quite simple to set up.
With QuickBooks, you can start up in just a few clicks and get expert help when you need it
My company is very small
Even if you're just a solo, at-home operation, you can benefit from keeping organized financial records--such as tracking sales and expenses.
Most small business accounting software offers basic features for even the smallest of companies. QuickBooks offers a number of products and add-ons so you can start basic and upgrade as your company grows.
I think tax time will always be a hassle
You're not alone. Most small business owners don't enjoy tax time.
Accounting software can make it more bearable. It helps you keep reliable records, so you'll have the information at your fingertips to complete your taxes with ease.
Which Version is Right for Me? Click to view the comparison chart.
1 QuickBooks Payroll is a 12-month subscription service and works with QuickBooks Pro or Premier 2012 (sold separately). You must activate the Payroll subscription within 90 days of purchase or by January 31, 2013, whichever comes first. Terms, conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice. See QuickBooks End User License Agreement for details at quickbooks.ca/eula
2 Internet access required
3 Merchant Account application approval and Internet connection required. Sold separately, additional terms and conditions apply
4 Based on QuickBooks US, Canada and UK customer accounts
5 Based on NPD Group/Retail Tracking Service of units sold at retail in Canada from July 2010 through July 2011 for desktop software only
6 Product registration & the free 60-minute technical support call must be completed within 60 days of purchase. Length of call cannot be redeemed in increments. Canada only. Intuit Canada ULC reserves the right to limit the length of the telephone call.