- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Quicken 2012 QuickSteps Paperback – Nov 25 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Bobbi Sandberg is a consulting accountant and retired CPA who has been a trainer, instructor, and teacher of QuickBooks in the Pacific Northwest for more than 40 years. Specializing in making 'numbers your friend', Bobbi has helped small businesses succeed by both teaching and supporting QuickBooks from installation to complex accounting issues. Through her small business focused community college classes, she helps small business owners understand and utilize the many features in QuickBooks.
Martin S. Matthews (Freeland, WA) is the best-selling author of more than 50 books, including FrontPage 2000: The Complete Reference and Windows 2000: A Beginner’s Guide.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I like the product because I can slowly work my way thru the book
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Accounting > Taxes
- Books > Business & Investing > Investing > Introduction
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Reference
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Business > Online Banking & Finance
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Personal Finance
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Accounting
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions > Accounting > Taxes
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Accounting
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems