march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Size: 1 pack|Change

on April 1, 2014
I hesitated a lot before I decided to buy an "extra" tamper because I used the one that came with my espresso machine. But, since I received this one, everything changed. It may be an aluminum made, it may be inexpensive, but is is GOOD. My coffee is better (I won't say tastier because it does not depend on a tamper, right?) and comes equally from both holes. Before, when I prepared two cups, one was fuller than the other. No more! It allows me to perfectly level the coffee in the filter and its smaller side fits just right the filter - not too small, not too big, just perfect!
on March 14, 2011
I love this Tamper, well worth the money and does the job very well. Why buy a $69.99 tamper with a fancy handle when you can buy this for a fraction of the cost, unless you have money to blow, buy this tamper and I guarantee you will be satisfied.
on June 20, 2011
It's solid and works like a charm!

Just a warning though; the seller crossed out dishwasher safe and left a note saying it's to be hand washed only. Not a big deal to me at all.

I love it
on January 15, 2012
Simple design but solid. Although not as fancy looking as the pricy ones with the wooden handles, it does the job well--at least for the average home user--and for much less money. Although it doesn't say so in the ad, the accompanying tag says "Terry's Tamper" and notes that you should handwash only. But then, why would you need to put it in a dishwasher anyway? BTW, it's made in Taiwan.
on May 20, 2011
If you do not have this product come with your machine, go and buy it. It is very practical, and I like it very much.
on December 2, 2013
It's light. Lighter than I had hoped.

However, it beats the snot out of the "tamper" that came with my Cusinart EM-1000. I'll probably get a better tamper eventually. But, if you are still using the plastic thing that came with your espresso machine, do yourself a favour and get at least this to replace it.
on September 14, 2010
Works exactly as designed, very solid piece. If only the S&H was not the same as the product cost - I would have given five stars.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 8, 2014
I can tamp with putting my weight into this with easy 30lbs of pressure and make great espresso. Its not a machined part but rather cheaper cast part that has some imperfections but for the price you can't go wrong to replace the cheap plastic one that likely came with your espresso machine!
on March 6, 2016
This works OK for my needs. There were burrs left from the casting process that kept me from being able to make a half pot of espresso, but with a little work with a dremel I was able to clean it up. The metal is quite hard, so it took a bit of effort, but I'm not too disappointed.
on February 16, 2014
It definitely adds that espresso bar look that I was going for. Its a tamper so there is not much to review. Its got a good weight and feels solid and not cheap. Paying a little for that but I enjoy the look it brings with the stainless steel in my kitchen.