RRSPs & RRIFs FOR DUMMIES Paperback – Sep 19 1999
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
An interactive quiz helps pinpoint your retirement needs!
Your down-to-earth guide to building wealth with a Registered Retirement Savings Plan.
This friendly guide shows you how to take full advantage of the tax benefits of RRSPs and RRIFs - and take control of your financial future. You get easy-to-understand explanations of those complicated rules, plus solid advice on investment options - including tips on stocks, bonds, mutual funds, GICs, and more.
Discover how to: Understand the tax benefits of RRSPs; Choose the best investment options for you; Achieve maximum growth for your RRSP; Keep up with RRSP rules; Switch to an RRIF when you retire.
About the Author
John Lawrence Reynolds is a veteran financial writer and an award-winning novelist. Charm Darby, CFP, PFP, is an invesment advisor in Toronto.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Introductory Guides
- Books > For Dummies Store > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > General
- Books > For Dummies Store > Computers & Internet > General
- Books > For Dummies Store > Computers & Internet > Software > General