- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Rapid System Prototyping with FPGAs: Accelerating the design process Paperback – Sep 20 2005
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Get an edge over the competition! The experts teach you how to accelerate your design cycle by prototyping with super-speedy FPGAs!
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Does anyone know of any good FPGA books for beginners?
Well, the useful things is the "checklist" in each chapter, or collected in Appendix-B. I think it may be help for the experienced guys.
The other helpful things is some comparison of the different FPGAs, but they are hidden in the chapter 13 to 16. The experience discussion are useful, even for beginner.
Anyway, it is a great introduction book, if there is a teacher guiding you through this book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Circuitry > Circuit Components
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > Microprocessors & System Design > Embedded Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > Microprocessors & System Design > Microprocessor Design
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Circuits
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electricity Principles
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Computers & Internet
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Engineering
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Electrical & Electronic Engineering