Raw Awakening: Your Ultimate Guide to the Raw Food Diet Paperback – May 23 2012
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Kristen Suzanne makes going raw simple and unintimidating. Her facts are sound and well researched." - Kris Carr, New York Times bestselling author of Crazy, Sexy, Cancer
About the Author
Kristen Suzanne is a raw vegan chef and former competitive bodybuilder who has studied nutrition for 15 years. She is the founder of KristensRaw.com, the author of 10 self-published books, and a regular contributor to numerous blogs. She lives in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Reading this book really help me understand how to incorporate raw food into my diet. There were also a number of additional benefits explained to help me make better choices. I also found some delicious raw bars Bella Raw Bars (Cinnamon Nut Raw Bar) to allow me to still have that sweet treat I crave.
I am now feeling as if I am on the road to a better life thanks to Raw Awakening.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Healthy Living